PERTH AMBOY – FROM THE OFFICE OF THE MAYOR & OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
In effect from late Friday night through Sunday morning
• Snow accumulations, 9-12 inches
• High wind gusts up to 30-40 mph
• Low temperatures, mid to upper 20s
• Storm impacts may cause power outages
SNOW PROCEDURES & SAFETY REMINDERS
• Please stay off the roads in severe conditions. If you must travel, please take extra caution and car pool, when possible.
• Major and emergency roadways will be cleaned first for salting and snow plow/removal (see back/below for listing.)
• All municipal lots are available for parking, expect the RD Howell lot on 269 Madison Ave and at the Alexander F. Jankowski Community Center at 1 Olive Street.
• When clearing snow from your property area, sidewalk or vehicle DO NOT throw snow onto the street or a summons will be issued. Shovel snow onto your lawn or side of your property.
• Please also be advised that it is ILLEGAL to reserve parking spaces on any public road. Items such as trash cans, chairs, etc. on the roadway are strictly prohibited.
• Be aware of parking restrictions/signs that state “No Parking When Roads Are Snow Covered”—Do NOT park in these spaces or car will be towed.
• No parking around the entire City Hall Circle and no parking on High Street from The Circle to Gordon Street (East Side)
• Do NOT park in end section of a dead end/no outlet road.
• If you are near any fire hydrants, please assist in removing the snow in case it is needed in an emergency.
• Businesses are responsible for cleaning the sidewalk and curb, up to the street.
• For all non-emergencies and shelter relocation, call 732-442-4400.
• If you experience a power outage, contact PSE&G: 1-800-436 PSE&G.
• FOR ALL EMERGENCIES DIAL: 9-1-1.
For updates on weather condition, cancellations, safety tips, please visit the Perth Amboy website: www.ci.perthamboy.nj.us. Also, stay tuned to PATV (Comcast: Channel 34; Verizon Fios: Channel 47) and your local news stations for weather updates. Stay-tuned to your local weather forecast station.
NO PARKING – SNOW EMERGENCY STREETS
No parking in these areas when the road is snow covered You may park in driveways or municipal parking lots.
Have you been injured in an accident? If so, call us at
THE LAW OFFICES OF KARIM ARZADI.
When you contact our office, we will immediately set up a free, confidential appointment where you will meet an attorney who will listen to you and evaluate your case. We have conveniently located offices in Perth Amboy, New Brunswick, Jersey City, Roselle and East Orange. We understand traumatic brain injuries, neck injuries, back injuries and other medical problems caused by accidents and the problems that they can cause in your daily life. Our law firm will always work to make sure you are compensated fairly.
Whether you were a pedestrian, a bicyclist, the occupant of train, or car, motorcycle, boat or any motor vehicle, or have been hurt at an amusement park or at your workplace, bitten by a dog or injured in a fall down accident, you should immediately call one of the experienced personal injury attorneys at
THE LAW OFFICES OF KARIM ARZADI
(732) 442-5900, 21-COURTLAW (212) 687-8529, during regular business hours or 1-800-RITELAW (800-748-3529) toll free. You can even call either number on weekends or after regular business hours. We have offices in Middlesex, Union, Essex and Hudson counties. call us .