The warm weather we had in New Jersey before Christmas sure has taken a nasty turb these last couple of days. It’s COLD!!!!!!
If you break down in the winter, a well-stocked winter emergency car kit could save your life. Treacherous driving conditions can lead to accidents, breakdowns or getting stranded on the side of the road for long periods while waiting for help to arrive. Have your car serviced to be sure it’s ready for the winter weather in your area, keep a fully-charged cell phone on hand at all times, and pack these items into a clear plastic bin in your trunk. Put together the following items. It won’t take long and could be a matter of life and death.
- Battery-powered weather radio
- Spare cell phone charger
- Energy-boosting snacks
- Water in small bottles that can thaw quickly
- First aid kit
- Head lamp or hand-crank flashlight
- Extra coat/jacket, winter hat and gloves
- Pocket knife or multi-tool
- Road flares or reflective hazard triangles
- Jumper cables or portable battery charger
- Tire pressure gauge and tire sealant
- Tire jack and lug wrench
- Tow strap
- Hand warmers
- Warm blanket or sleeping bag
- Snow shovel and ice scraper
Have you been injured in an accident? If so, call us at LAW OFFICES OF KARIM ARZADI.
When you contact our office, we will immediately set up a free, confidential appointment where you will meet an attorney who will listen to you and evaluate your case. We have conveniently located offices in Perth Amboy, New Brunswick, Jersey City, Roselle and East Orange. We understand traumatic brain injuries, neck injuries, back injuries and other medical problems caused by accidents and the problems that they can cause in your daily life. Our law firm will always work to make sure you are compensated fairly.
Whether you were a pedestrian, a bicyclist, the occupant of train, or car, motorcycle, boat or any motor vehicle, or have been hurt at an amusement park or at your workplace, bitten by a dog or injured in a fall down accident, you should immediately call one of the experienced personal injury attorneys at THE LAW OFFICES OF KARIM ARZADI
(732) 442-5900, 21-COURTLAW (212) 687-8529, during regular business hours or 1-800-RITELAW (800-748-3529) toll free. You can even call either number on weekends or after regular business hours. We have offices in Middlesex, Union, Essex and Hudson counties. call us .
163 Market Street Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 Map →
103 Bayard Street New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Map →
639-41 St. Georges Avenue Roselle, NJ 07203 Map →
257 Central Avenue E. Orange, NJ 07018 Map →
2322 Kennedy Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07304 Map →